3D Printing and Design
This course is for kids that are interesting in Design and Drawing.
We are using Autodesk, the leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software.
Students will define basic 3D design functions, and link to relevant Lessons to develop their skills.
Students will earn a certificate of completion after they have successfully completed the final project of the level there were registered for.
- Getting familiar with Autodesk
- Starting to learn about 3D deign.
- Think, Create and Make 3D projects.
- 3D model objects on your laptop.
- Refine your spacial reasoning and computer skills.
- Create any objects they want, and 3D print them.
Please don’t forget to bring your own laptop.
Optional: students can order prints of their creations from DIRECTLY from TinkerCAD partners who produce and ship them. Prices varies depending on the size and materials chosen.
ABOUT CODIFY ZONE
Click here for Spanish version.
- Duration 10 WEEKS
- Class Sizes 7
- Years Old 10-15
- Available Seats 7